lørdag, mars 17, 2012

Double Wedding Ring

It happened much on Friday. First I had to register. Next to find the classroom where my class was to be held. I was so lucky to participate Marti Michell’s class where she tought the Double Wedding Ring. We used templates she has designed herself. She was an inspiring teacher and tought us some trics to make the ring smooth together.Hva jeg syddeDouble Wedding Ring TemplatesFra klasserommet

When the class was finished I had to visit the shop area. However, it was so crowded as it use to be but I found a few fabrics which I bought. Here they are:

Skattene mine

In the evening it was time for the usual evening meal with a very nice performance by Marti Michell where she talked about her works and showed many of them live. She told us she doesn’t like to .do slide shows. Instead she brought a three suitcases with lovely quilts from the USA. I took many photographs and will show some of them here: IMG_0957IMG_0954

IMG_0959

IMG_0981

2 kommentarer:

PJs Lapperier sa...

Härlig träff ser det ut som.
Vad månde bliva av dina tyger och nya kunskap?

Lappedamen sa...

Takk for at du deler dine bilder fra NQF møtet med oss som ikke fikk hvert i Bergen. Nå blir det vel sengeteppe med double wedding ring?